Dundas BI Review

I like the data cubes, security, and the high level of customization in visualizations that are available right out of the box

What is our primary use case?

Creating dashboards to make data available to internal and external customers. We maintain dev and production environments so that we have a place to work and test products before pushing to production.

How has it helped my organization?

We have greatly improved accessibility and visibility into our data and reduced the number of manually created reports and one-off data pull requests.

What is most valuable?

Data cubes, security, and the high level of customization in visualizations that are available right out of the box without being a software developer.

What needs improvement?

I have no complaints. They work fast and have major releases on a predictable schedule.  Customer service has been exceptional, and they have worked with us as partners to solve bugs that have been discovered.

Three to five years.

No, this was our organization's first BI product.

Yes, Tableau, PowerBI.