DX Performance Management Review

It allows us to see historical data that shows what type of traffic is going across the circuit. And although there were some issues when we started supporting UTA, we're able to get support for them.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature to us is that it provides us with NetFlow data, which is essential to our business.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to see historical data that shows what type of traffic is going across the circuit. When we have capacity issues, we can isolate those issue and we can block when we get high traffic.

What needs improvement?

There are some issues. We started supporting UTA and began to see both major and minor problems. We're able to get support for these problems, though.

We've had no issues with deployment since implementation.

It seems stable. We're using NetQoS.

This is the scalable option, and it's why we need it and have it.

Technical support is very responsive and knowledgeable. We get tier-one support.

We had InfoVista when NetFlow was an emerging technology. CA really stood out and that’s why we brought them in.

Initial setup was pretty complex, but we were familiar with it and got help from CA.

What other advice do I have?

Not too many companies would implement this. If you're a large organization, make sure you staff correctly. It’s a large application and you need a group of people who know Linux and NetFlow. Have the right skill sets.

More DX Performance Management reviews from users