DX Spectrum Review

Code is very complex but overall the solution is easy to use.

What is most valuable?

Functionality of the tool is awesome and it is easy for customers to use. It is a very good solution for monitoring network and servers of the organizations.

How has it helped my organization?

0% outage and I have a detailed view of root cause analysis for any unavailability of the servers/network/applications.

What needs improvement?

Code is very complex.

I have been using CA eHealth, Spectrum, SOI, EEM, Nimsoft, and ITCM, for six and a half years.

Yes sometimes we have issues, but with the help of CA E2 level engineers, we get fixes for bugs that are encountered.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

The best, 10/10.

The best, 10/10.

We used to have Nagios, OpenNMS, etc. but they are not very efficient monitoring tools when compared with Spectrum and eHealth.

Not complex. CA technical guys were there to help if there were any issues and technical documentation at support.ca.com helps a lot.

We used a vendor whose expertise was 8/10.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend CA tools for monitoring the entire infrastructure in an organization.

More DX Spectrum reviews from users