DynaDo Review

The daily employee reports allow me to see exactly what my employees are accomplishing across all my companies, but a mobile app would be nice.

Valuable Features:

It's not necessarily any one feature that is amazing, but the integration between email, CRM, calendar, task management, project planning and workflow automations have really improved our communications, organization and my oversight of everything.

Plus, I oversee multiple companies, and Dyando allows me to be able to monitor all the activity from all my companies all from the same place! I haven't seen any other platforms that have this!

Improvements to My Organization:

As I mentioned, it's not any one feature that changes how we work, but rather the fact that everything is included and connected with Dyando.

However, the daily employee reports might be the single most convenient thing in my mind. It allows me to see exactly what my people are accomplishing (or not accomplishing!) everyday across all my companies...without asking for reports or wasting time in meetings.

Room for Improvement:

The web version is great, but they really need to create a mobile app. Since most of my employees work from the computer, this hasn't been a problem for them, but for me, it would be nice if I could utilize the normal functionality on the go...at least with some push notifications.

I think they need to offer a mobile app, which is not something they have; though I have been told they are planning to launch one at some point. More specifically, it actually doesn't really affect my employees since they are almost always working from their computers. However, I am on the go a lot, meaning I am on my phone constantly, so it would be really helpful if they had some mobile functionality.