Dynatrace Review

Good machine learning with good documentation and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to monitor business activity, transactions, and root cause analysis.

How has it helped my organization?

The metrics that it can capture and identify, based on the positions that have been defined help us speed launch time.

What is most valuable?

The single agent is the most valuable aspect of the solution. It's great due to the fact that you're not capturing the data.

The solution has great machine learning and artificial intelligence.

Once you are trained on the solution, it's easy to navigate. It's got very good documentation and training offerings.

The solution can scale.

The product is stable.

What needs improvement?

I don't believe the solution is missing any features per se.

The pricing of the solution should be improved. It's on the high-end of cost if you compare it to other options.

It's not really user friendly. You need to go through a certain type of training.

The solution needs to offer KPIs so that we can read data and develop customized reports.

We've been using the solution for about six months at this point.

The stability is quite good. It's pretty advanced in comparison to what else is on the market. It's quite reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution is pretty scalable. It's flexible. A company can scale fairly easily if they want to.

We have a small number of people on the solution currently. They are mostly application architects or developers. We are using it only as a POC right now in a particular business area.

The solution offers pretty good training modules, documentation, and community platforms. We're quite satisfied with the level of service provided. I'd rate them a nine out of ten so far.

We were using a different solution and the price was more reasonable. However, it was not as user-friendly and it didn't really have good features. We were looking for a product with better features and we're hoping this solution will provide that.

The initial setup isn't too straightforward. It's rather complex.

The solution is rather expensive. There are less expensive options.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer.

Only a few of us are using the solution. We're currently evaluating the solution.

I believe we are using the latest version of the solution.

Aside from the pricing, which is quite high, I would recommend the solution.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More Dynatrace reviews from users
...who compared it with AppDynamics
Learn what your peers think about Dynatrace. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.