Dynatrace Review

User Experience Monitoring helped us drive revenue streams by helping us focus on triaging issues and laying down a plan of action.

What is most valuable?

User Experience Monitoring (UEM) helped identify customer segments, which were creating a frustrating experience on our website. With revenue being driven primarily from the digital channel, it was imperative that we focused on improving performance. However, UEM helped us to triage the issues, and gradually lay down a plan of action. With greater visibility over customer behaviour and experience, it helps drive revenue streams.

When we started with Dynatrace, there was a lot of data available. However, the challenge was looking at the right ones at the right time. Our organization was reeling with issues on a particular set of variables, which were recurring and correlated. The need of the hour, was customized dashboards. Custom dashboards are easy and quick to develop in Dynatrace, and we could, therefore, easily get started with regular monitoring of key issues with these quick customizations. I rate it highly because as an end user, it is important that I get data in the way I want to see, comprehend and analyse. The ease of doing that was what won us over. On top of this, incident alarms helped automate incident management mechanism to a large extent, thereby reducing human intervention.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to customize incident alarms.

What needs improvement?

Better intelligence in terms of identifying business transactions, would be appreciated. Also useful, would be pointers to recurring issues and auto incident management.

I've used it for two months.

It's high.

This is the first solution like this that we've used.

It was quite straightforward to implement.

We used a vendor team to implement it, who had a high level of expertise.

• New Relic