Dynatrace Review

Provides a single point of access that is easy to use

What is our primary use case?

This solution is used to monitor an IoT customer portal. It is hosted on Amazon Web Services. It is using Drupal, Microsoft SQL server, and eWON. By using Dynatrace Managed, we have given recommendations to developers and application owners on coding practices, but have also raised alerts on performance and availability.

How has it helped my organization?

By using Dynatrace Managed, we have improved customer satisfaction and have also helped internal teams and subcontractors make the application more stable. Communication between different teams has also been made easier and more fluid.

What is most valuable?

Dynatrace Managed has given us an in-depth, comprehensive view of every single layer of the entire application stack in a single, easy-to-use point of access. We have had several wins and increased our credibility among all actors involved with the application.

What needs improvement?

If we can gain more insight into older applications, using not-so-recent technologies, then it would be a plus. Also, having more flexibility to have different user profiles could be beneficial. No real frustration though.

Between one and two years.

1.169
More Dynatrace reviews from users
...who compared it with AppDynamics
Learn what your peers think about Dynatrace. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
533,285 professionals have used our research since 2012.