eG Enterprise Review

​End-to-end performance monitoring, diagnosis and reporting tool for virtualized application infrastructures

I have used eG Enterprise from eG Innovations in a few projects recently. Found it to be very easy to use. Set up is real easy - predefined models made my job very simple. Very deep visibility particularly into the Citrix application suite. The tool has a lot of breadth - it monitors all your typical enterprise applications (web, databases, java, email, etc.). Also can monitor virtual platforms.

I found the reporting capabilities of the tool very useful - particularly when I had to present reports to my customer demonstrating where problems had happened in the past. Overall, recommend this to any consultant or enterprise looking for a simple and elegant monitoring tool.

More eG Enterprise reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about eg Innovations, Dynatrace, AppDynamics and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.