eG Enterprise Review

We have asked odd requests of support and they have always come through for us, cutting down our workload

How has it helped my organization?

We use eG Managers to monitor many different clients with various degrees of complexity. Using the features and capabilities available, we can spot trends, provide near instantaneous feedback to our clients, and in about as close to 70% of situations are able to resolve an issue before it becomes a problem.

What is most valuable?

The most important feature is the ability to design, then implement monitoring tests on the fly as we are adapting to different situations. For the most part, we can have a new test in place reporting data in as little as 10 minutes, depending on its complexity.

What needs improvement?

I can understand why they designed the user interface (UI) the way they did, but sometimes in the management of the eG Manager, it can be a bit clunky.

There have been no issues with stability. The Manager and monitoring agents on the target servers run consistently.

There have been no issues with scalability.

The support we get from eG Innovations is truly outstanding. They understand our environment, what we are using the product for, and our situation. They have always responded quickly, and provide the right assistance when needed. We have asked odd requests and they have always come through for us, cutting down our workload. I can’t praise them enough.

What other advice do I have?

It is very sturdy and reliable.

We are currently upgrading all managers to 6.2.