Eggplant Performance Review

Excellent and personal customer service yet debugging needs improvement

What is most valuable?

Generation Rules wizard for correlations.

What needs improvement?

• Correlation that is automated.
  • All-in-one script development and script management interface. Currently, you have to flip between Visual Studio and Eggplant Studio.
  • Debugging needs to be improved to include logging of certain items, including response times, line numbers, correlation, and parameter substitutions, etc. When running a test through the controller, you cannot drill down to a specific Vuser log for a specific script with line numbers, parameter/correlation substitutions, etc.
  • Script readability - Subrequests are not nested under main request, but relegated to the end of the script for all requests.
  • Ability to auto generate script from SOAP, WSDL, REST imports.

Three months.

Yes. Bugs occur fairly frequently, but they are very responsive in identifying them and scheduling them for fixes in future releases.

Excellent and very personal.

Excellent and very personal.

I previously used HPE LoadRunner at a different company. This is the first tool that I have used for performance at my current employer.

Initial setup was a bit complicated and not as cohesive as I would have liked.

The tool was already implemented by a contractor before I arrived.

Unknown.

7.2
Find out what your peers are saying about Keysight Technologies, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.