What is most valuable?
Generation Rules wizard for correlations.
What needs improvement?
- Correlation that is automated.
- All-in-one script development and script management interface. Currently, you have to flip between Visual Studio and Eggplant Studio.
- Debugging needs to be improved to include logging of certain items, including response times, line numbers, correlation, and parameter substitutions, etc. When running a test through the controller, you cannot drill down to a specific Vuser log for a specific script with line numbers, parameter/correlation substitutions, etc.
- Script readability - Subrequests are not nested under main request, but relegated to the end of the script for all requests.
- Ability to auto generate script from SOAP, WSDL, REST imports.
For how long have I used the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Yes. Bugs occur fairly frequently, but they are very responsive in identifying them and scheduling them for fixes in future releases.
How are customer service and technical support?
Excellent and very personal. Technical Support
Excellent and very personal.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I previously used HPE LoadRunner at a different company. This is the first tool that I have used for performance at my current employer.
How was the initial setup?
Initial setup was a bit complicated and not as cohesive as I would have liked.
What about the implementation team?
The tool was already implemented by a contractor before I arrived.
What was our ROI?
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
Find out what your peers are saying about Keysight Technologies, Micro Focus, Apache and others in Performance Testing Tools. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.