Elastic Security Review

The system intelligence gives you good detail for creating intelligence reports

What is most valuable?

The intelligence of the system has been very impressive. It's not quite AI, but the technical bit where it correlates information, based on the attacks within an organization is good. The intelligence bit that it gathers from within itself is really good. It's pretty accurate and gives you good details to create an intelligence report and present that to your C-level management.

What needs improvement?

I think user interface could be improved. They should introduce a hybrid model, because for now, Endgame is purely on premises. They do not have a full-blown model. They don't market themselves that way, which is why customers lose out on a lot of information. They don't know if the product is worth the trial or not because it's an organization that is going completely in the direction of digital transformation on the cloud and then Endgame's automatically removed as an option for them. They wouldn't even know Endgame goes on the cloud, because the company does not market it.

The solution could also use better dashboards. They need to be more graphical, more matrix-like.

I've been using the solution for a few months.

The solution is pretty stable.

I don't think I can comment on the scalability, because it wasn't in my use case. I was the only primary user; I was testing it because I was testing it against a competitor.

I haven't had to reach out to technical support.

The initial setup was a little complex.

We used a deployment consultant, but I installed it on my own.

What other advice do I have?

It works well offline. It works on the cloud as well, but I doubt that it has 100% capability as it does on-premise. There's a difference. Endgame works very well when it's not connected to the internet as well. For example, if it's installed on a computer and the person's out on the road, it's still going to protect. Go through a good assessment of the Endpoint from an Endpoint security assessment methodology perspective.

I would rate this solution 7.5 out of 10 because I know of a solution that does better.