ElectroNeek Review

Very user-friendly, absolutely reliable, helpful support, and easy to deploy

What is our primary use case?

It is mostly for sales automation. It is for generating leads, finding emails, and collecting emails. We also use it for closed outreach, cold emails, and cold messages on LinkedIn. That's pretty much what we've accomplished so far.

What is most valuable?

The drag and drop feature, which is no code, is very useful for me because I am not a technical person. It is very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

Its price could definitely be lower.

I have been using this solution for about a month.

It is absolutely reliable. I didn't have any issues.

We haven't tried to expand it yet. We have two users who use this solution.

I am calling and emailing them all the time. They are very helpful. They get back within 30 minutes of raising a ticket.

Its initial setup was very easy.

Its price could definitely be lower. Its licensing is on a yearly basis. There is no additional cost to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to go for it and just implement it. It is a really good solution. I haven't tried any other solution, and I am pretty happy with this one.

I would rate ElectroNeek a ten out of ten.

Private Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about ElectroNeek, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: September 2021.
534,057 professionals have used our research since 2012.