Emc logo

EMC ControlCenter Review
It can manage multiple storage arrays under one console. We always had to ensure that the agents were running on the servers all the time.

Valuable Features:

Managing multiple storage arrays under one console was a valuable feature of this product.

Improvements to My Organization:

It made life easy by allowing us to manage multiple storage arrays under one console.

Room for Improvement:

It needed improvement with its stability. Also, since it was agent-based communication, we always had to ensure that the agents were running on the servers all the time.

Use of Solution:

I used this product for around three years.

Scalability Issues:

We had limited the usage to only managing the storage arrays, although we had switches discovered under it and were using the StorageScope application for capacity reporting.

The technical support was good.

Previous Solutions:

We only used ECC until I left that particular organization.

Initial Setup:

I wasn't involved in the setup.

Other Advice:

To be frank, I believe there are many other applications that allow us to manage the array, along with in-depth analysis. Even EMC has developed better products than ECC.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About EMC ControlCenter?

Our experts can help. 222,213 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.