How has it helped my organization?
All of the VMware farm is configured into this storage.
What is most valuable?
- Good performance for VM environments
- In one cabinet, we have many environments: VMware, Oracle, Adabas, NAS (CIFS and NFS resources), and mix disks on tier configurations
- Tier configuration with different disks (SAS, SATA, Flash)
- The software for management is very user-friendly
- Snapshots for backup and refresh development on test environments
What needs improvement?
There is an easy replication process between distinct data centers via VPLEX and/or RPA. But I hope in the future that EMC/Dell could replicate this with other types of storage.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
I did not encounter any stability issues.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
I did not encounter any scalability issues.
How is customer service and technical support?
I would give technical support a rating of 10/10.
How was the initial setup?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
The pricing and licensing were both very balanced.
What other advice do I have?
This is a good option if you are looking for good performance.