Enterworks Enable Review

The system would slow down and crash at least once a day during our busy times.

What is most valuable?

The feature that was most valuable to me was the ability to export files into .CSV format.

How has it helped my organization?

Everybody was able to access the information within Enable.

What needs improvement?

The product version we had was an older version, so just about every facet of the program could have been improved.

• The ability to export multiple files at the same time (I think multi-thread versus single-thread)
  • Better performance during busy times with everybody logged in
  • If a large file was imported/exported, or a lot of people were logged into the system, it would slow down and crash. This also happened at least once a day during our busy times, April through September.

The company was using it before I arrived, but I am not sure how long. I used it for almost three years.

There were stability issues. When many people logged in, the system would bog down and crash. This also happened when large files were exported or imported.

I would not rate technical support very high. The company was assigned a single person from Enterworks as our technical support liaison. If that person was out on vacation, there was no substitute.

I know a previous program was used, but it was before I came on board.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise them to check for a newer version first.

5.93
Find out what your peers are saying about Enterworks, Informatica, Stibo Systems and others in Master Data Management (MDM) Software. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.