Entrinsik Informer Review

Easy access to all of my data

What is most valuable?

The ability to create run time computed columns is one of the best features in informer. Being able to manipulate data ad hoc as necessary without making changes to our ERP database is incredibly helpful.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization uses Informer extensively. Because of the easily understandable UI, end users are able to retrieve their own data with little or no IT support. The ability to schedule and deliver reports has also helped to streamline processes by eliminating the need for users to pass information along manually.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see further development on customizability options in the dashboard module. Geomapping and color selection parameters are two areas that lack at the moment.

10 years

Not that I am aware of.

I have not had a need to contact Entrinsik service directly. I do wish that there was a better response to questions raised on the user forum.

I have not had a need to contact Entrinsik support directly. I do wish that there was a better response to questions raised on the user forum.

Previous reporting was handled at the database level via a terminal emulator. Informer was a much easier tool for end users to work with.

I was not involved in the initial set up of the product.

We implemented in house.

What other advice do I have?

In my experience Informer is a powerful tool that can be used in a variety of ways to allow end users to get easy access to their data.

More Entrinsik Informer reviews from users