Entrinsik Informer Review

Gives live feed for reporting, data is more accurate, once main report is written it can be used in various ways.

What is most valuable?

I work in the Budgeting office and am a financial report writer. I have been able to write transactional reports as well as budget to actual summary reports. I have them set up in a way that when someone asks me for something, I can pull the data out quickly and easily to match their purposes. Once the reports are written it can be molded for many different scenarios. Once I became more familiar with the data and Java Script, I was able to build very nice reports. This saves valuable time building the reports in Excel from pieces of data. I can get the data in one sheet and work from there.

How has it helped my organization?

I can provide more timely reports for all levels of the college.

What needs improvement?

You have to know Java scripting for getting over hurdles. I wish it was more user friendly out of the box. It is geared towards Student Data. It took awhile to build a good Financial Reporting tool.

Since 2010

Not that I was aware of.

None.

Always available for questions. The blog is very helpful.

Good. I get answers quickly.

I used a combination of downloads with Excel. It was very time consuming and error prone. I still used Excel for many things, but my data behind it is much more solid.

More Entrinsik Informer reviews from users