Entrinsik

Entrinsik Informer Review
Provides users with a uniform interface even when data sources are from different systems

Valuable Features

• Informer is or has become our standard reporting tool for all systems.
  • Finding links to data items within the file that one is reporting on.

Improvements to My Organization

Has allowed users to create their own reports and to make changes to reports. I.E: Custom when needed or wanted.

Room for Improvement

• Better on line/within product help maybe a e-Learning session for users.
  • Can you get stats on report usage by users who are running the reports - would help to find reports that were created for a one time use and are no longer needed. Like a listing of who was the last run by and date - across all who logged in to Informer.

Use of Solution

Almost 3 years

No, Once in a while I heare that the server will need to be re-booted to re-set connections to all data bases.

Have not had the need to do so yet.

Have not relied on support yet.

Have not relied on support yet, a colleague reports no problems dealing with support.

Not here, This was installed when I came here. I have used other reporting tools and Informer is a better product that what I have at another job site.

As I stated was not here for the setup/start up. My Initial learning was a little rough.

Implementation Team

I think we used a vendor team.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I support this product and only deal with it a few hours a month or so.

Other Solutions Considered

Before me.

Other Advice

I would like to have a report version tool - to log what reports are run and by who. This wou;d be helpful.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Entrinsik Informer?

Our experts can help. 243,136 professionals have used our research on 6,019 solutions.