Entrinsik Informer Review

Super reporting tool in interfacing with Community Colleges.

What is most valuable?

Packaging tool lets you share report designs easily and efficiently.

Versatile in report design with script writing capability.

How has it helped my organization?

Normally programs can take as long as 6 weeks during its review and approval of new release packages to the Colleges.

The Informer product allows the easy flow in the approval process especially with the incorporation of the Import and Export Packaging feature. This packaging feature allows for a developer within one environment to share their reports to other developers in a different mapping of files and fields environment. Saving time and possibility of errors during conversion.

What needs improvement?

The use of computer columns created locally will not work in the logic but does work in the reports columns. More attention to how it can work in both places can be improved.

2 years

Minimum deployment issues have been encountered or in my experience while work this this particular application.

Minimum stability issues have been encountered or in my experience while work this this particular application.

Minimum scalability issues have been encountered or in my experience while work this this particular application.

Good customer service. Even better Community Forum and training services while work this this particular application.

Very Good Technical Support with both on-site and webinar training classes available while work this this particular application.

Can not comment on this piece of the product. I work for the Community College Systems office and all parts of application purchase and installation performed by upper management.

What other advice do I have?

I have use the software for 2 years and enjoy the versatility and ease. I work for the Community College Systems office and can not comment and a couple of your questions but in my years of IT experience this product (in my opinion) rates high.