Epicor SaaS ERP Review
It's flexibility to make custom processes is valuable but the inventory module needs to be improved.

Valuable Features

• The traceability of products and events, and information in general
  • It's "easy to use" platform
  • It's flexibility to make custom processes
  • It's flexibility for integrating with other applications

Improvements to My Organization

It has helped control operations in our Storage and Distribution Center, including processes such as

• Product reception
  • Inventory
  • Quality and inspection management
  • Shipping
  • General ledger
  • Invoicing

Room for Improvement

The inventory module needs to be improved as it is not that easy to use.

Use of Solution

I've used it for approximately three years.

No issues encountered.

No relevance but I recommend, despite it being a mid-market oriented ERP, to have the production environment completely separated into different servers (not only databases but also the application too) so you can test new releases frequently.

No issues encountered.

3.5/5.

3.5/5.

We used a different solution and we switched because the previous solution was completely for small business.

It was straightforward.

Implementation Team

We used a vendor team (re-seller) and I'd give them a 3.5/5.

ROI

26%.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The initial cost was US$110,000 and the ongoing cost is approximately US$9,000 annually.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at solutions from Oracle and SAP.

Other Advice

It's a really good choice for mid-market companies, companies with simple processes and/or companies at a start-up phase. Do a thorough evaluation of the company or consultants that are going to do the implementation, and try to keep your processes simple. Do the certification for the EPICOR customization programming languages as well.