ERP LN Review
If the users are trained properly there should not be any big issues.

Valuable Features

• Ease of Use
  • Ease of Development
  • Bundled with a lot of capabilities

Improvements to My Organization

We spend less time analyzing the data with the easy reports and data management. Due to a simpler implementation style, not much time is taken for new developments.

Room for Improvement

Technology is a continuous improvement process. So as far as I know, Infor is going great with the technological advancements.

Use of Solution

I've used it for three years.

No issues encountered.

None. If the users are trained properly there should not be any big issues. Also, Infor Support Service is an add-on.

None and it doesn't require a lot of investment for the server's and database.

8/10.

8/10.

I have worked with two firms. My previous firm used to have Tally ERP 9 which was their legacy system. But switching was necessary to cope up with the competitors in the market. With multi-site support and advanced reporting, Infor LN services are the best.

It was straightforward. Infor Implementation follows a process which goes through implementation, user training and deployment. It follows the SDLC model very well.

Implementation Team

We implemented it through Infor's Implementation Partner who are 7/10.

ROI

I can't say as I am not a part of the management time, but more on the technical side. However, I am sure it would be good.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at SAP.

Other Advice

A simple piece of advice, "Infor is the future." Go for it!!