Infor logo

ERP LN Review
Allows us to create or customize processes.

Valuable Features:

• The ability to customize and add functionality.
  • Given that the ERP core is standard for all clients around the world, they are able to customize any process or create a new one.
  • It is a great tool to adapt the ERP to clients, independently of the country or countries where the ERP is implemented.

Improvements to My Organization:

My company is a professional services firm whose main activity is the implementation of this product.

Room for Improvement:

• In the older versions, the visuals could be improved.
  • Internet access and the general integration with other systems using different technologies (SOAP, REST, etc). In the new versions, these points were improved.
  • I have a lot of expertise in the newest version of ERP (Infor 10 or Infor ERP LN 8), since we have been implementing this version for our clients. However, the last version that we implemented, ERP, didn't have the ability to consume a web service by way of REST or JSON.
  • Another point is the lack of user-friendly tools to create reports.
  • The ERP has a report generator/editor, but it could be more friendly and versatile.

Use of Solution:

I have been using this product for more than eight years.

Stability Issues:

In general, the system is very stable. From my experience, stability problems arise when there is a mismanagement of the resources in the application server or in the database.

Scalability Issues:

We have not had any scalability issues.

In general, technical support is OK.

Initial Setup:

The initial implementation can be somewhat complex. The size of the system cannot be customized for all the ERP clients due to the costs of doing so.

Many times the corporate environment must adapt to the system's functionality.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I don’t know.

Other Solutions Considered:

This doesn't apply to my work.

Other Advice:

Do not hesitate to implement it because it is a good product. It is robust and reliable.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are Infor Partners. Contact us if you require professional assistance.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About ERP LN?

Our experts can help. 214,659 professionals have used our research on 5,590 solutions.