ESET Dynamic Threat Defense Review

Good pricing, an easy installation process and excellent technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for scanning files and emails and things of that nature.

What is most valuable?

The technical support has been really great. All of it, including technical support, desktop management, etc., has been excellent. We've found it very convenient and easy to use.

The installation and deployment of the solution is very good.

The pricing, if compared to other products, is cheap.

What needs improvement?

Everything about the solution is pretty good. I don't think I can find fault in it.

The management of the solution isn't as clear as it could be. They could adjust that to make it a better product.

We've been using the solution for about one year.

The solution is very stable. We've never had any issues.

The solution is very scalable. Organizations can scale up without any problem. We have almost 200 people using it within our organization.

We've been in touch with the technical support team in Isreal. They are very good and work very fast. From the minute I open a case, they're getting back to me within the hour. We're very satisfied with the level of support they provide.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. We didn't face any issues. You only need three people to handle deployment and maintenance. We used professionals such as engineers and integrators to assist with the tasks.

We deployed the solution with the help of ESET support in Isreal.

I don't recall what our licensing costs are for this solution.

We were looking into Symantec and Fortinet FortiSandbox. We received some quotes on the products.

What other advice do I have?

We use the solution every day. Often, for reports, if anything is detected, we check it out. We're logging into the system at least once a day.

I support the product and I would recommend the solution.

I'd rate it nine out of ten.

More ESET Dynamic Threat Defense reviews from users