ESET Endpoint Encryption Review

A user-friendly solution for securing our corporate documents

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this software for the protection of documents, both internal and those that we send out to clients.

What is most valuable?

This solution can be centrally managed.

The interface is user-friendly.

ESET will check to make sure that your operating system is up to date, which is one of the features that I really like. For example, if there is an update available from Microsoft and you have not done it, then it will remind you to get back on track.

What needs improvement?

The updates could be improved and also done more frequently.

I would like to see better compatibility with mobile devices. Most of the time, people are connecting to our server using their mobile device.

We have been using ESET Endpoint Encryption for between four and five years.

This solution is normally stable but sometimes, when Microsoft updates Windows, we have challenges.  For example, we had trouble with the Windows 10, 1909 update. However, since we completed the patch, there have been no major issues.

We use it on a daily basis for our corporate documents.

I would not say that it is easy to scale this application, at first, but it is manageable.

I have been in contact with the local ESET support and I am happy with their service.

The documentation and instructions are very basic and it is easy to set up. It takes 30 or 40 minutes to deploy on each machine.

I found it user-friendly during the setup and you may only need to contact a consultant if you are getting stuck.

What other advice do I have?

ESET is a product that I recommend people switch to for encrypting their documents.

More ESET Endpoint Encryption reviews from users