ESET Endpoint Security Review

A product that is easy to recommend to our customers with confidence

What is our primary use case?

Our company is a reseller for ESET (Essential Security against Evolving Threats), and we are here to sell the product to our customers. Our customers are usually using the product for antivirus and for firewall protection against threats and malware.

What is most valuable?

The feature of the product that is most valuable is endpoint security.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by having better integration with other services. Specifically, it would be good if they had better integration with Kaspersky and Nvidia (Next Version Envy and Vision).

It is also possible that they could be a little more aggressive with malware.

We have been using the product for five or six years.

For the most part, the product works very well. It is stable and we do not have any bugs or glitches with this solution. The only problem that we have had is in trying to move some clients to version 6.5. In many cases, we can not uninstall or upgrade this version with the package provided. We must go with a CMD tool on safe mode to uninstall the program and install the new version that way. But this is the only bug we have experienced and it is not affecting the utility of the product. It is just a problem with the installation of the upgrade.

We have not experienced any scalability issues with any of our clients.

We have contacted the tech support team maybe one or two times. I would evaluate them as being very good. I have no issues with how they handle our requests. We have been satisfied with their support.

The initial installation time can be counted in minutes or maybe a few hours. It does not take that long to get up and running.

We are the ones who do the installations for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

I think ESET is very good. It is at the top of its game. That is the reason we choose to support and sell it. We can easily recommend it to our customers with confidence. We are very glad to support this antivirus solution.

On a scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate this product as a ten-out-of-ten. I think that right now it is the perfect solution.

More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users