ESET Endpoint Security Review

Good protection and device control features, very user friendly, and good integration

What is our primary use case?

We are a start-up company, and we sell solutions from ESET, Trend Micro, McAfee, and Panda. We are doing both on-premises and cloud deployments of ESET Endpoint Security.

What is most valuable?

The protection and device control features are the most valuable. I found its user interface and integration pretty good. It is very user friendly as compared to other products.

What needs improvement?

A few times, we have had problems with downloading an agent. We had to try multiple times and multiple uploads.

I have been using this solution for approximately eight months.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

We have a regional support team for ESET. We contact them for support.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We have our own team for deployment and maintenance.

Its price is fair. If we compare it with any other retail product, it is a little harder to compete with.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution. We have a lot of customers for this solution, and they are really happy with the product. However, a few customers are not confident of this solution when we initially suggest it to them. They are more confident about other solutions.

I would rate ESET Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Sophos EPP Suite
Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
456,719 professionals have used our research since 2012.