ESET Endpoint Security Review

Very good endpoint feature, simple to use, and a reasonable price

What is our primary use case?

We are customers and resellers of ESET.

What is most valuable?

We use all the features that ESET offers, and I particularly like the endpoint feature.

What needs improvement?

We are constantly facing new threats and if ESET could incorporate an implementable feature that wouldn't require us to buy an additional product to protect the endpoint, that would be very good.

I've been using this solution for almost four years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable, we've implemented it in every workstation in the company. We have close to 350 licenses. We have just one person dealing with maintenance, the solution updates every day from the internet. Any new upgrades self-implement.

Our administrator is usually the one that has contact with technical support. We can email them when necessary and we have a good relationship with them. It's very good for us.

We previously used a different endpoint solution but I don't remember the name. We switched for two reasons. Firstly, in the previous solution, the implementation of the different versions to the endpoint was a little complicated. And secondly, the price. ESET is a more reasonably priced solution for us.

I know that Cisco also has good endpoint products and it's something we would evaluate and consider. We'd like to see if it can be implemented in our company.

What other advice do I have?

It's important to read all the documentation as it will make implementation easier.

I rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.