- guard against any threats that you are on social networks, in sailing, work, play online or exchange data via removable media.
- The program is classified among the first in the field of protection and the most competitive.
- Detects viruses and then destroys them professionally
- saves battery for your laptop because it is not greedy with the RAM and CPU
- protection for three PCs with just one license
Room for Improvement:
- problem with updating Zonealarm (at time)
- vulnerability protection mode is only for 32-bits of architecture
- difficult to uninstall
- It has a very inconvenient way of activating the beta NIS when you have to type in the key
I used Norton Internet Security Suite two years ago. I remarked that the improvement and protection tool, specifically in version 2012, should have included a professional panel, like putting in a restore point of the total system. It is not very greedy with the RAM and processor, which allows you to save battery.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 13 2012