ESET Endpoint Security Review
In 3 years of use, there have been no infections. License fees are an issue.

Valuable Features:

The application runs in the background without a noticeable impact on my laptop. In 3 years of use, there have been no infections (as far as I know...). The application is being put to the test, as about once a week I get a notification from ESET of another virus that was detected and quarantined. ESET's operation is in stark contrast to another popular security firewall that I tried 3 years ago before choosing ESET. That 'other' firewall noticeably slowed all other applications, forcing me to remove it.In anycase, my experience with ESET has been good so far.

Room for Improvement:

ESET requires a yearly license fee. That license fee is significant for SOHO users. Users considering a purchase should look at both performance and license pricing of the top vendors before making a decision. The ESET license price is discounted only if one is willing to purchase a 3-year license. That's a long time window for a PC, in my opinion.
1 visitor found this review helpful