ESET Endpoint Security Review

Robust in features, interface well designed, and user friendly

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

I find the main valuable feature to be the antivirus, it is very effective with removing viruses. I also like the fact that it gives you protection when you do the banking and the scanning of emails in and out. The interface is well designed, performance is smooth, easy to configure, and overall really nice to work with. At this stage of our evaluation, it is a comprehensive solution.

What needs improvement?

The adware module could be improved.

I have been using this solution for four years.

I have found the solution to be stable.

The solution is scalable, we have eight devices using the solution in my organization. Most of our clients are small to medium-sized businesses.

I have not used the support many times, but in the past when I have dealt with them, the support was very good.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The price of the solution is reasonable compared to the other products out there. It is definitely in line with the competition.

We currently use SentinelOne, and we are evaluating this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise those looking to implement this solution to work through it with their partners because the partners do the training. This would be the easiest.

I rate ESET Endpoint Security a nine out of ten.

More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.