ESET Endpoint Security Review

What is most valuable?

Easy to use security solution, helps to secure connected devices against viruses in the digital world.

What needs improvement?

iOS compatibility for mobile security and parental control.

Since 2008.

None.

None.

Very good, very prompt responses. So far, frankly speaking, we have had more technical issues on our side than on the ESET side.

ESET is a top Slovak company, renowned in the industry as is their solution. Previously I tried AVG and McAfee solutions, but did not feel my device was really secure.

Straightforward.

Pricing per month, for security services as apps in CEE pricing: up to €2 monthly is OK.

With pricing around €5 per month you have to provide really strong value as it is already at the level of one quarter of a telco bill.

Not really. By the time we started cooperation with ESET, their competitors didn’t even have local support in Slovakia.

What other advice do I have?

We have cooperated with ESET for many years. We resell their products with orange branded versions that help us to create revenue of more than €3 million yearly.