ESET Endpoint Security Review

Easy to install with good technical support and good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for its antivirus capabilities. It offers us good security.

What is most valuable?

I like that it doesn't take a lot of resources from the workstation.

It's a very user-friendly product. We find it quite easy to use.

The product is very stable.

The scalability of the solution is quite good.

The installation is pretty straightforward.

We found the technical support to be very helpful and responsive.

What needs improvement?

The solution should continue to work on its security features. It needs to offer better protection to its user base. There are other features you can add on to help make the security stronger, however, they should offer better security even on a basic level.

I've been using the solution for about six years at this point. It's been a while. I have spent a good amount of time with the product.

We have found that the solution offers good performance is very stable. I can't recall coming across bugs or glitches. It doesn't seem to crash or freeze. It's reliable.

The scalability of the product is great. You can expand it if needed. A company shouldn't have any trouble with scaling.

Currently, we have about 150 users on the product.

We've dealt with technical support in the past. Our experience has been largely positive. they are good. They have been helpful and knowledgeable about the product. they respond in a timely manner. I have no complaints about their level of service.

We found the initial setup to be straightforward and simple in terms of execution. it's not too complex. I wouldn't describe the process as difficult.

The deployment is relatively quick. For each client, it takes a matter of minutes.

We have two technical people on staff that can handle the deployment and maintenance of the product.

We did use an integrator to assist us with the initial implementation. The experience overall was quite positive.

The solution does have add-ons that can drive up the price.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution. I can't speak to the exact version number, however.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

We've had a positive experience dealing with the solution. I would recommend it to other users, organizations, or companies.

More ESET Endpoint Security reviews from users
...who compared it with McAfee Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about ESET Endpoint Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.