ESET Endpoint Security Review

This solution gives us real time protection. In terms of the current global landscape, it is a great solution.

What is our primary use case?

It defends any type of malware and defends us from viruses. We also use this solution to block USB access.

How has it helped my organization?

ESET Endpoint Security helps with the automatic system scanning. This solution gives us real time protection.

What is most valuable?

This solution blocks the brand new malware threats. It automatically blocks them without updates.

What needs improvement?

I would like them to take more preventative measures in virus prediction. I would also like to see AI features that would do this type of prediction.

We are not a big company, so I cannot comment on scalability issues.

They prefer online support, and I would really prefer on-site support for this solution.

Actually our management wants to know if the vendor is actually brand oriented or marketing oriented. It is crucial for us to know we can deliver certain criterion to our employees.  In the end, when evaluating a solution like this, we focus on whether the product will give us the latest malware protection, and whether it can block and not only quarantine. In turn, we will find the best solution for our needs.

At first we thought it was a bit expensive, but we negotiated a better price.

What other advice do I have?

This solution has become a security manager for our company. It provides a prevention of many different malware attacks. In terms of the current global landscape, it is a great solution.