ESET File Security Review

Easy to manage, straightforward to implement, and offers good pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for the server.

How has it helped my organization?

This is an antivirus and network protection software. It mostly can protect our VMs and keeps our organizations safer.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to deploy.

You can manage the solution easily. I can get a lot of people on the central management console.

The pricing is okay.

It's very straightforward to use the product.

The solution doesn't have high memory usage.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any features that are missing. It's quite a complete solution.

We haven't looked too hard at the solution itself. I'm not sure of any aspects that are lacking. It provides all the functionality we need.

In terms of management accounts, there's a lot of manuals that seem to be mixed up. Sometimes, it's a little bit confusing.

At this point, I have been using the solution for a number of years.

The solution is quite stable. We haven't really dealt with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's quite reliable.

The solution can scale quite well. If a company needs to expand the solution, it can do so easily.

Currently, we have 100 servers that are benefiting from this product.

We're partners and therefore have a good relationship with technical support. They are responsive and knowledgeable. We're satisfied with the level of service the solution provides. I'd rate them ten out of ten.

We previously used Symantec. We switched due to the fact that it was too expensive. This product has similar features to Symantec, however, it costs much less.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. I would not describe it as complex.

What other advice do I have?

We're both a customer and a partner.

I am not sure of which version of the solution our organization is using at this time.

We use just the antivirus software. We don't need to pay a lot of attention to it.

Overall, I would rate the solution nine out of ten. It does everything we need it to do and it's easy to use.

More ESET File Security reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about ESET, Microsoft, Bitdefender and others in Anti-Malware Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.