Everbridge IT Alerting Review

Streamlines our incident management, helping decrease resolution timeframes

What is our primary use case?

Escalation and incident management.

How has it helped my organization?

We have been able to quantify improvements in escalation and time to resolution. It has decreased timeframes and improved resolution by 35 - 40 percent.

We used to have one individual handling a call, along with other duties. So at times, they would have to step away from those other duties to handle the call or reach out to someone else. This solution has allowed them to be on the call for questions, while still being able to escalate outward.

What is most valuable?

• Incident management
  • Ease of integrations

What needs improvement?

It could use more enhancement type integrations, but no improvements to functionality are needed.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

Technical support is helpful.

We did not have a previous solution. We were looking at solutions to allow us to better streamline escalation and incident management between teams.

Straightforward. It is software as a service. We had a brief setup and training session.

Pricing is reasonable, based on different customer types.

What other advice do I have?

The service and support teams are very knowledgeable and willing to work with you on improving overall functionality and enhancements.