Exabeam Fusion SIEM Review

User-friendly and affordable with good security on offer

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily for the Saudi Arabian government. They want to deploy Exabeam to about 15,000 users. It's for cybersecurity, for protection reasons, within the government environment.

How has it helped my organization?

The government has needed some security features to protect the assets and to protect everything within the environment. This solution offers them the level of protection that they need.

What is most valuable?

The solution has great technology.

It's a very user-friendly product and it's a very comprehensive technology.

The security on offer is very good.

Cost-wise, compared to other technology, it's affordable.

The solution has a lot of great premium features on offer.

What needs improvement?

We still have questions surrounding hardware deployment.

I've been using the solution for about one year.

The stability seems to be quite good. We haven't installed it yet, however.

From what I can see, the solution has the capability to scale. that shouldn't be an issue for a company. It looks like it will expand quite well.

I haven't been in touch with technical support. The solution hasn't been implemented yet. I've mostly been acquiring information via third parties.

I tried to send an email, however, no one has replied. I still have outstanding questions about how to select a security management platform, how to select entity analytics, how to select the cloud connectors et cetera, in physical and virtual modes.

It doesn't look like anyone is really supporting the solution in our region. As consultants, it's hard for us to say if this will end up being a problem for clients down the line. We'd like to get their input on the proposal and design, however, there doesn't seem to be anyone to discuss these issues with.

This solution has not been installed yet. Right now, we are in distributing stage. We are trying to assess the requirements and to decide accordingly the proper way forward. We're still figuring out the hardware, for example, and still have questions that need to be addressed.

I've examined the cost and have found it to be rather reasonable. It's not overly expensive for what it offers.

Currently, I'm doing a deep evaluation of this product. I'm making a scoring system and comparing tit o other technologies. This seems to be the best option, however. It seems to be ticking all of the boxes.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a consultant. We give advice to clients and present them with what we think are the best options. I'm not an integrator or user. Our clients rely on our insights and reports.

This solution will potentially be used on a governmental project. We need to have the full set of features. The government is very concerned about protection. We are trying to deploy the data lead, cloud connector, advanced analytics, entity analytics, recounting incident response, case manager and the full package, the full system, in order to collect information and properly detect and respond.

While the scoring is very high so far, I still need to determine the hardware requirements. From what I can see so far, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

More Exabeam Fusion SIEM reviews from users
...who compared it with IBM QRadar
Find out what your peers are saying about Exabeam, Splunk, Securonix Solutions and others in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). Updated: June 2021.
511,307 professionals have used our research since 2012.