Experian Data Quality Review
A quick, efficient data profiler using integrated technology as an addition to database query.

Valuable Features:

Pandora provides a quick, efficient way to analyze, control and improve data using integrated technology. Quickly assess and improves the problem data. Is a validation of business rules. This offers a free data profiler that entices the user to upgrade. This combines all data integration into one program.

Room for Improvement:

The free data profiler doesn't contain enough dashboards to give the user a better feel of the program. Return on investment wasn't enough to persuade to upgrade. This is price comparable. This program doesn't offer much more than other data profilers.

Other Advice:

I chose Pandora X88 because I was able to get a free trial and didn't have to rely on a salesman to show me a short presentation. This is a very efficient assessment of company data. This was comparable in price. This program portrayed data problems that I wasn't aware of with using the database as a stand alone.