Experian Data Quality Review

I was originally doing this as a manual process, which would not have sufficed for what we had planned.

What is most valuable?

The extraction of data and possible ways you can format this to your needs

How has it helped my organization?

On two projects we have initiated recently we needed large amounts of data from our ERP system, alongside this we needed to do a comparable from our HR system to map the data, we were easily able to merge the two sets of data and find the inconsistencies between the two allowing us to complete this part of the project in speedy fashion.

What needs improvement?

I do not have any improvements I can offer, this tool has provided me with enough and more than what I need.

5 months

Upon the version I received I have not come across any issues, I am not aware of problems on previous versions either.

The only time I have had to come off the system was a scheduled upgrade of features, so no issues here also.

The system seems to handle anything that we input, I can foresee this being able to handle anything that we add going forward also.

Customer Service: 5 out of 5Technical Support: 5 out of 5

Other department was responsible for the core setup, but as for installing this on your desktop, it is an extremely simple process that takes little time, I assume it will depend on the computer specifications as to how fast this will run.

We have used this as an internal tool rather than giving it to many users within our organisation.

Once again, when it comes on the financials I was not included in this, but as for the projects it was used on in day terms it has saved us at least a month on our project that was 4-5 months long.

I did not deal with the cost side of it, however the user license can be deemed expensive if you do not make the most out of it.

What other advice do I have?

Seriously think of what you want to use the tool for, as this can be an expensive piece of kit to run, make sure that the services it offers are what you are looking for and will significantly reduce the time of whatever you may use it for.
More Experian Data Quality reviews from users