Experian Data Quality Review

It is not perfect but certainly makes my job much easier.

What is most valuable?

The Data Analysis features are most valuable allowing me to analyse large datasets with ease in a short time span.

How has it helped my organization?

The Daily checking of Data quality has allowed the company to cleanse and improve data quality on an on-going basis.

What needs improvement?

End to End connectivity could do with some improvement which I believe they are working on at this time.

The deployment onto a windows server was straightforward with easy to follow steps.

Initially the service was somewhat unstable with problems around once a day, This issue was quickly resolved and stability was improved markedly.

The product coped with the large amounts of data that we were required to handle. Inevitably the product experienced some slowdown when processing the largest amounts of data.

Customer Service: The level of customer service was high we had a Pandora expert with us for the first few days of operation.Technical Support: The Technical support was of a high standard with support whenever it was required and continual improvements to the configuration and stability of the product.

No this was the first specific tool of this kind used.

It was a straightforward Installation onto a windows server. With easy to follow steps and no need for complex operations to get it up and running.

A combination of both the vendor and in-house were used the vendor team hand-holding the in-house people through the process.

The exact amount is unknown to me. The product however allowed us to complete the project on time and within budget and is continuing to be used on subsequent Data Migration/Integration projects.

The evaluation was carried out by a third party and I am unaware of which other products were considered.

What other advice do I have?

I would say have the X88 team come and demonstrate the product on some of your real data. This should be enough to convince you that Pandora can improve your data quality/Stewardship or help with your Data Migration/Integration Project.