ExtraHop Reveal(X) Cloud Review

A good solution for easily collecting and handling data and integrating with Big Data

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to collect and handle data in ExtraHop Reveal(X) Cloud. Integration with Big Data is also easy. Many of our customers integrate it with Big Data platforms like Splunk or Elastic.

It is also easy to handle and easy to understand.

What needs improvement?

They can include integration with SAP. Currently, no vendor provides network performance monitoring in the SAP market. It is a very big market. We have around 400 customers for SAP in Korea. In the USA, there are more than 10,000 customers.

I am a distributor. One of our customers started to use ExtraHop Reveal(X) Cloud three years ago. They are very satisfied with this product. They bought another one this year.

We have one more customer who bought this solution five years ago. They already have a very good impression of this solution.

It is scalable. It is five times more scalable than other competitors like Riverbed.

Their technical support is more effective and of better quality than other competitors. They have more people for service and distribution.

Their professional service can be improved. Service is essential for customers.

It is easy to install and implement.

What other advice do I have?

In Korea, game companies, telecom companies, and retail companies usually use cloud deployment. The finance and manufacturing companies use on-premises deployment.

Korean customers have a nice impression of this product. ExtraHop is a leading vendor in Korea. It may be number one in the Network Purpose Monitoring (NPM) market in Korea. They, however, are not a large cloud company. They don't have enterprise customers. They also don't have a large customer base in the cloud environment in countries like the USA.

I would recommend this solution. ExtraHop is a technical company. ExtraHop CEO, CMO, and CTO are technical people. They are oriented towards technology and are developing their product features for customers. They have very good skills in providing product functionality to customers.

I would rate ExtraHop Reveal(X) Cloud an eight out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor