Fidelis Elevate Review

A good ADR solution with very strong stability

What is our primary use case?

We use it as an ADR solution for our customers.

What is most valuable?

ADR is the most valuable part of the solution.

What needs improvement?

I think the ADR, in general, can be improved. They need to work on the live response and investigative features. They also need to make the antivirus stronger. It does not have a good antivirus if you compare it to Bitdefender. We position the solution as an antivirus, but this part of the solution needs improvement.

They need to generally enhance the features that they have, rather than adding anything new.

I've been using the solution for six months.

The stability is very good, if I was rating it out of ten, I would give it an eight.

The solution is pretty scalable. You buy a lot of features, a known product, and you want it to run in any environment, and it does. So it's scalable enough.

Technical support is good. Out of ten, I'd give it a nine.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

The deployment of the server doesn't take so long; about a day or two max. The engine to deployment depends on the customer environment. It varies from customer to customer.

What other advice do I have?

We are a partner of Fidelis in Egypt.

Users must understand the product well and how to position it to the customer. Customers have a lot of misunderstanding about the solution. I would advise that you make sure that the customer understands the solution in order to be able to implement it right.

I would rate it eight out of ten.