FireEye Endpoint Security Review

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is to locate unknown malware.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution made it possible for us to have visibility into the amount of malware and threats which were coming into our company.

The solution has helped to increase staff productivity.

What is most valuable?

It is very valuable in finding out unknown malware.

What needs improvement?

I hope the solution can be used in cloud systems going forward.

The stability is not so bad, but also not so good.

The scalability is good.

We have our technical teams who can do PoCs. Also, our local vendor can support us.

We did not use a solution prior to this one.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We used a reseller who was good for the first stage of the implementation. However, for the operational phase, they were not so good. The QA time takes too much time. Their response time was lacking.

We have seen a 50 percent decrease in the meantime when detecting a response to threats.

We did look at other vendors, like Cylance. We chose FireEye because they have a long history, which results in stability.

What other advice do I have?

First, implement it. Then, see what is going on in your company. You will see that there are many risks which you have never seen.

The product is not bad, but there may be somethings that need to be modified. The solution is very precise for detecting risks, but the operational quality has some issues.