FireEye Network Security Review

The feature that I find most valuable is the MIR (Mandiant Incident Response) for checks on our inbound security. The one thing that needs to improve is that they use guidance or FDK for max data.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case for this solution is world gateway or an email gateway for forensic tools.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The one thing that needs to improve is that they use guidance or FDK for max data. They don't have their own tools, that is a weakness in the Mandiant.

Three to five years.

I find this product stable.

I find this product scalable for our needs.

We have our own qualified tech support team, and we do not find a need for the tech support from FireEye IT.

We looked into other forensic options in the past. We used to use RSA in the past, but it is not the same as FireEye.

What other advice do I have?

The world is currently shifting to AI, Artificial Intelligence engines. FireEye, now has nothing in the road map to shifting to AI. Other companies do have a roadmap for AI integration. Now the hacker is more intelligent. The hacker is going to hack the laptop for example, and an AI engine could be an excellent prevention mechanism.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: I am a reseller.