FireMon Review

Stable with good support and very easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We act as a business partner for our clients. We're implementors. Each client has a different use case.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable. We haven't found there are any issues with its reliability.

The product scales well. You can really expand it if you need to.

This product is very simple to use. In that sense, it's one of the best on the market.

The technical support is very good. They've always been helpful.

What needs improvement?

I personally have started using it recently, therefore it's hard to pinpoint if anything is lacking. I need more time with the product.

The cost of the solution is pretty expensive. It would be ideal if they could work on their pricing.

My company has been using the solution for around five years or so. It's been a while at this point.

The solution is very stable. We've found it to be reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy or glitchy.

If a company needs to expand the solution they can. The product is very scalable. We've been satisfied with it.

We've currently applied for 20 users.

We occasionally need the assistance of technical support. We've always found them to be helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of support we get.

The installation is pretty straightforward. It didn't take much time to install. It will take around 10 days of time to install in an environment similar to ours.

We have 30 people that deploy the solution to different organizations.

We're the deployment team. We implement this solution for clients.

The solution is expensive. It's not the cheapest option.

We've pre-paid for the license. We don't have to pay for it on a monthly basis.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution currently.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten. I've been very happy with the product overall.

I'd recommend the solution as it's so easy to use. Clients are very happy with it.

More FireMon reviews from users
...who compared it with AlgoSec
Find out what your peers are saying about FireMon, Tufin, AlgoSec and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.