FireMon Review

It allows us to monitor and assess our network and provides proactive security intelligence.

What is most valuable?

It’s provided us with proactive security intelligence so we can act before we have a security breach.

How has it helped my organization?

FireMon allows us to monitor and assess our network, giving continuous visibility into and control over firewall infrastructure, network security policies and underlying IT risk.

What needs improvement?

The reporting needs some improvement to ensure that we are provided with consistent data accross each firewall device on the network.

I’ve been using it for two years.

There were no issues with the deployment.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

8/10

This is my first time using a solution like this.

It’s quite straightforward.

We had it implemented by a vendor team.

7.3.20.668
More FireMon reviews from users
...who compared it with AlgoSec
Find out what your peers are saying about FireMon, Tufin, AlgoSec and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user633837 (Technical Account Manager at FireMon)

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. I am pleased to hear that Security Manager is bringing you increased visibility into your environment. At FireMon we take pride in our solution and the value that it brings to your environment and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team in the future.