FireMon Review

It provides clear visibility of our firewall, and clear auditing of each firewall rule and changes.

Valuable Features

We can check the compliance of each firewall, check the KPI of each firewall to determine the security posture of the network, monitor changes done on the firewalls and provide overview of all the rules, either unused, duplicate or risky rules.

Improvements to My Organization

We now have clear visibility of our firewall, clear auditing of each firewall rule and changes, and of course, it helps us comply with governing bodies.

Room for Improvement

They should add SMB firewall support and not only the big players.

Use of Solution

I have used it for one year.

I did not encounter any stability issues.

I did not encounter any scalability issues.

Technical support is 9/10.

Initial setup was straightforward and it was easy to follow the installation steps.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It has great pricing with big discounts.

Other Advice

Prepare the necessary details and make sure you configure the needed firewall according to their guide for a smooth implementation.

8.8.2
More FireMon reviews from users
...who compared it with AlgoSec
Find out what your peers are saying about FireMon, Tufin, AlgoSec and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user631122 (Customer Success Manager at a tech vendor with 201-500 employees)

Giancarlo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of FireMon. I am glad to see you are finding overall satisfaction with the product. We look forward to working with your team more in the future.