Five9 Review

We have moved to the email service provided by Five9, and are able to handle interactions much better.

What is our primary use case?

To manage customer interactions over voice and email. Customers call in to the number or email in to the email address provided on our websites, and the agents on our end respond to the customer interactions.

What is most valuable?

Primarily, Five9 is a cloud based application. So there is no extra investment required from the consumer end and it is fairly easy and quick to setup.
Additionally, the technical support that they provide is top notch.

They are very patient, precise, knowledgeable, and always follow-up.

How has it helped my organization?

We used to host all our email accounts on Gmail, so there was no accurate reporting, access limitations, etc. But now, we have moved to the email service provided by Five9, and are able to handle these interactions much better.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have a Five9 supervisor app that can be used on a smart phone, so I can have more accessibility while in transit.

More than five years.

No, in these 10 years, I have rarely had an incidents with Five9.

No, my turnaround time for scaling is always between 24-48 hours.

10/10. Running call centers myself, I am always spellbound with the way they manage their customer interactions.

It is pretty straightforward. The documentation that Five9 provides is very extensive and their support team is top notch.

In-house. I did it myself.

The costs may seem to be on the higher end, but since it is a cloud based system, it is much more cost effective in the long run.

I have used Five9 on multiple different project before and am well aware of its benefits, so didn't need to evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

I have been using Five9 for nearly 10 years now with multiple clients. I don't think there is any other product out there which is even comparable to the usability and functionality that Five9 has. I highly recommend Five9 to any and every company I know who is looking for a similar solution.