FlexPod Review

It's stable and we haven't had any outages. However, there's no single FlexPod support and we have to initiate calls with each vendor first.

Valuable Features

Having VMware, Cisco and NetApp on the call when there is an issue is very valuable to us.

Improvements to My Organization

When we had a VMware issue that NetApp was saying was a VMware issue and vice versa – getting them all on the conference call at the same time was priceless.

Room for Improvement

A single place to initiate support to get them all at once – being able to call one place would be great instead of having to initiate with each vendor first and then ultimately finding out you need everyone on the phone. So, a specific FlexPod support instead of having to go through NetApp, Cisco and VMware separately would be something they can improve on.

Extremely stable – everybody has outages, but we've been satisfied with stability.

For our needs, it meets them.

Getting everyone on the phone together, they have all been responsive and helpful.

Initially complex, but that had to do with our environment.

Contact Us For More Info

Learn More about Flexpod

1 Comment
Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employeesReal User

If you call NetApp or Cisco or VMware and tell them you have a FlexPod, they are supposed to get the rest of the vendors on the line for you as needed. I've had to call in several times and they've done that for me.

21 October 15