FlexPod Review

The reference architecture helps to standardize our computer stack. I think that a unified dashboard would be beneficial across all three components.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the reference architecture, which helps to standardize our computer stack.

Improvements to My Organization

It has helped us standardize what we get in terms of purchasing hardware, around VMware and Cisco, and the computing system.

Room for Improvement

I think that a unified dashboard would be beneficial across all three of the components to show you the status of all three components.

It’s extremely stable. Rock solid in our experience.

It has been very scalable – our guys scale it across six sites right now.

Good, the relationship between the three companies has been very good. It is not a case where one vendor dumps you off on the other; all companies involved have good information about the other companies involved in the product.

Implementation Team

For our setup and deployment we put together a solution using all three components, and then they came out with the reference architecture so we standardized the system.

Other Advice

Peer reviews are very important because you want to know what experiences other people are having.

Contact Us For More Info