FlexPod Review

It's a validated design with a single point of support so that I don't get handed off by tech support. It is, however, a solution with complex initial setup.

Valuable Features

The fact that it’s a validated design, that’s the most valuable feature, plus it has a single point of contact for support.

Improvements to My Organization

It’s the single point of support, so you don’t get handed off. If you have a problem with a piece of it, you don’t get one of the vendors saying “it's their problem.”

Room for Improvement

I really don’t have anything. It's what we use, we have four in our main site, and two in our disaster recovery site.

It's hyper stable.

It’s as scalable as you want to make it. We have not had an issue yet where we couldn’t grow to scale.

It’s top notch because of that single point of contact. Our provider will escalate the call for us.

Initial setup is complex as it’s a complex solution, but it’s a validated design so it all comes ready to assemble.

Implementation Team

We bring in support to set up, so we used a vendor team to help deploy.

Other Advice

I’d advise them to get one that’s bigger than you need obviously, the nature of the sheer growth that the industry is seeing is logarithmic not linear.

Contact Us For More Info